Monday, September 22, 2014

Chicnanigans in Seattle

I am so happy I got a chance to go back to Seattle this past weekend. I was there about 2 months ago at the very start of their summer season and I caught the tail end of their perfect weather streak. I got a chance to visit UW again for my sister's White Coat Ceremony since she's starting pharmacy school this week. The campus is so beautiful, and with all the new students moving in, it made me really miss my first week of college.


Shirt, Belt, and Jeans by Saint Laurent
Tie by CO-OP Barneys New York

No trip to Seattle is complete without a visit (or two) to Pike's Place. I got my coffee, donuts, and clam chowder, and the CUTEST little donut-cat plushies from a local company called Marnin Saylor.


This is the same alleyway I walked by when I saw Nick Jonas. Yes, Nick Jonas was wandering the streets of Seattle and turned down this alleyway. Turns out, it was the day before he kicked off his tour, starting right there in the city.

Sweatshirt by Balenciaga
Jeans and Shoes by Saint Laurent
Sunglasses and Bag by Celine


Let's not forget Seattle's most iconic landmark, the Space Needle. I saw a cool souvenir of macaroni in the shape of the Space Needle. They called it "Space Noodles." If I wasn't on a diet I would have bought it.

No comments:

Post a Comment