Thursday, September 11, 2014

Must-Have #4

The must have item of the moment is breakfast! When I have breakfast, my venue of choice is a local restaurant called Mama Kat's. They have the sweetest (and cutest) wait staff, the food is amazing, and it's dog friendly when you eat at the patio! For lunch I like to do something healthy like salad (I get the egg salad sandwich on sourdough with a side of potato salad) but since we're doing breakfast today, I decided to get the SoCal Eggs Benedict with turkey and avocado. It's okay to have a carby breakfast because you have all day to burn it off.

 Here is a picture of me pretending to eat my Eggs Benedict with a side of hash browns


This is Boots, it was apparently his birthday today, I am not sure why he is sideways but he is the sweetest dog in the world except when he barks at people who he finds threatening. As you can see, he is very excited for breakfast. He is a fan of eggs.


This is Potato, she LOVES breakfast. She is not very bright so while she was under the table, she saw the plates on the table because it's the kind of table made of metal grating so she tried to go for the food through the table. It did not work.

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and it's also the chicest if you do it right. I was feeling very lazy so I just put together a very simple casual outfit. I couldn't get too crazy because it was in the high 80's today. San Diego hasn't gotten the memo that summer is over.

Sunglasses by Celine
Tee Shirt by Lanvin

No comments:

Post a Comment