Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The look for today is "It's my only chance this week to wear a leather jacket"

I checked the weather forecast before going to work today and it said the high was 75, which is cooler than every other day this week. So I figured this would be the only chance I'd have in a long time to wear my leather jacket. And I did.

I mean wearing a leather jacket at all in the summer is simply unwise and I don't know why I thought it was okay but sometimes you just gotta make sacrifices to be chic. My compromise was that I'd skip out on sleeves.

I decided today that I would get Pinkberry instead of a post-lunch coffee. It was the worst idea in the world, I still have a headache and it's almost midnight. I'm pretty sure this is a caffeine migraine. It's not easy being chic. I need a tall iced white chocolate mocha with half the syrup and no whipped cream.

Jacket by Allsaints
Tank Top by H&M
Scarf by Saint Laurent
Jeans by Marc Jacobs
Boots by Valentino
Card Case by Balenciaga

No comments:

Post a Comment